Friday, October 3, 2008

Duran Duran in December

Duran Duran...the most awesomest band there ever was and will be! (Ok...a little over the top, , maybe...but who cares!)
I am excited to announce...to all those that really care, that December just got even better...Duran Duran is finishing up the year by returning to the U.S., and they forgot Texas before--back in May, but not this time! They will be hitting San Antonio on Monday the 1st of December, then Dallas on Tuesday the 2nd of December, and after Tulsa they come to HOUSTON on the 5th of December! I can't wait for tickets to go on sale, and there is NO WAY I'm letting the Duranie twins miss it this time!

So, let me give you a run down of how my December is going to be awesome this year--Duran Duran, Bunco at my house, Disney with my birthday (although Nick won't be there), Christmas, New Year's, and on the 1st of the New Year--my 15th wedding anniversary!

I'm going to need some kind of break!

3 comments:

  1. 15th wedding anniversary?!? are you even old enough to be married that long? hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i forgot to say a big WHOOHOO about the duran duran news! so WHOOHOO! yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm old enough, but I must have been very young...right?

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive