Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bunctoberfest

Me at Darlene's Buncotoberfest...wearing the Bunco wreath...
I was called in the afternoon to sub for Darlene's Bunco group, and even though I have mine tonight--I was there! It was a lot of fun, with great sausage and chicken and pretzels and all. The German Chocolate cake was awesome too, Marlene! I even won last Bunco--a pair of martini earrings! Other than that, it was normal school, normal Wednesday gymnastics, and normal Brittany Junior High church--but she started Profession of Faith, which is what we like to call Confirmation. Now, after some nice red wine, I have a wee headache, but it really isn't that bad. Oh, yesterday, I also found a couple more things to complete my orange and black outfit for tonight...which you will have to wait and see how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. had fun last night at Bunco! glad you could join us! that was probably one of the best i've been to... the food was good, the wine & beer, the drinking games, the chicken dance, and ~you~ were there! and we all won something! i tied for most wins (that's a first!), darlene had most losses, and you got last bunco! those earrings sure are cute! if i ~ever~ win anything, it's usually last bunco -- so i was hoping i'd get to take those babies home with me! :)

    (in all the excitement, we forgot about our popcorn orders! i still want what darlene is getting. can we mail you our checks?)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive