Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brrr...cold...

Austin working on writing out his "How-to" as a final draft...
I do not like the cold...it is October...cold go away! You should not be here in my part of Texas so soon! I had to wear my jacket when I took the kiddos outside, as they jumped the trampoline...I sit there wrapped in my jacket, all bundled up. I was feeling a little bit of sore throatness and headacheness and such...but it wasn't too bad. I was able to rest a bit, during a good nap period from the littlest ones. I think the coldness, mixed with my husband's fan fascination and all were getting to me. We were still able to play on the floor--lots of laughs. Can't believe Halloween is a week away, and then it will be November and things just get rolling from there!

2 comments:

  1. i was so chilly these last two mornings! the boys had to be dressed in long-sleeve shirts and pants before they left today! i can't believe i'm missing the hot weather! ha!

    and sorry to hear that you're not feeling well -- hopefully you'll feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, yes, what is the deal with husbands and fans? mine likes to crank up the A/C at night so i am freezing with the covers up over my head sometimes, but this morning! this morning he turns up the HEAT as soon as he gets up and by the time i need to get up it is so nice and warm and toasty in the house, i do not want to get out of bed! so me too, i want this cold weather to go away!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive