Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Too Short Retreat

Here is me this morning...ready to go to church...
Well, we had church...went to Sam's...got some fried cheese sticks and ground turkey (yeah--like ya care)...picked up Brittany back at the church from her retreat...she looked sooooo tired! She told us some of the stories...she later told me it was too short and she wanted to stay longer. She seemed to like this one better than last spring. I think it is because more of her friends went...she now has some of her other friends that are a year younger in Youth...that helps. I hit the gym today...went to do a little grocery gaming...loved the meal deal at HEB...fajitas! Nick even made some blender margaritas--although they were a little strong! Woo! I was feeling that! We watched the opening of another Amazing Race...I knew the old hippy beekeepers would be first to go...Well, I've got to get to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive