Saturday, September 27, 2008

Have Ya Missed Me?

No pic, just thought I'd ask if you were mad that I didn't post a Thursday or a Friday blog??? I know, I'm breaking my own rules...oh well! Thursday was Brittany at an orthodontist consolation in the morning...then, we had Girl Scouts in the evening...which I had a big chunk to do, as I'm the camp mom...We are going camping at a council camp the first weekend in October. Oh, and I found my friend that I had for some unknown reason stopped talking to and being in contact with. We were like good friends/best friends forever, in school together from Kindergarten to 8th grade! It was crazy that I finally found that she had a new last name and just made a Facebook. She called, and we were able to talk and catch up. Not going to loose touch again!

Friday, we had me stressing about getting school done. Brittany had a Homeschool Tween girl event and then was going to a church youth retreat. We still needed to get her packed and ready. She had fun at her event, making tie dye shirts and doing other cool color science activities...She got to ride up to Lone Star with one of her friends. A lot of her other friends were going to. Hopefully she is doing good.

Well, that's what you missed, and I'll make up for the pics with extras on the Saturday blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive