Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wednesday with Headache

Here's the answer to yesterday's title--Jonas Brothers CD
Well, you can see the answer above--Darlene answered first, right away! I had got it for Brittany when it came out on Tuesday. On to Wednesday--sucky allergy (I'm guessing) headache and more...took Claratin D...makes you feel up and down though--hot/cold, in and out of it--I actually had to lay down and then slept for 2 hours! Ask the kids--I never take a nap! But, we still got most of our schoolwork done. I went shopping while Brittany was at church...got some presents for a couple of people...got hula grass skirts (1 for me and 1 for Brittany--so we match) at the Party City for half-price--woo, hoo! I needed it now; so I can wear to Luau Bunco tonight. I didn't get to folding the clothes--started feeling crappy again in the evening...so, off to bed I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive