Group photo from Luau Bunco/Baby Shower surprise... There I am in the way back, with a white shirt on over my bikini top and a flower headband...Most of the day during school time, I kept having a headache...I did start feeling better, and we got through our work. I had Bunco--Luau theme at Sara's house. So much fun! (see more pics on my myspace page) We also had a surprise shower for Sara and for Rebecca (who was subbing but was a regular up to last May)... That was great fun too! I didn't win anything, and I don't honestly know who won what... I know Brenda won for Best Dressed vote... Then, when I got home--watched Big Brother--yes! Love you Renny! Great win on HOH--love how you sent April to the bench first thing, and boy did she look ticked! Then, watched the Olympics women's All-Around Gymnastics--awesome Team USA girls! A Gold and a Silver--their performances were perfect too! Then, I couldn't get to sleep--it was late, but I've been coughing and having a headache, and it is driving me nuts!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment