Austin sleeping on the floor in the game room upstairs...Austin decided to sleep on the floor upstairs, in the game room. I found him in his bed this morning... Anyhow, I was a bit grumpy yesterday. The stress of trying to do school and get things ready to leave Friday morning was getting to me. Why can't the kids just be all perfect and not spill anything or need anything or do anything?! Crazy, I know. Anyhow, did get through the school and got outfits together and packed suitcases. Just got to get the shoes together and the toiletries/everything else like goggles and sunscreen bag together and all the "other" stuff...like electronics (camera, chargers, etc.) together and don't forget the paperwork. Found out some exciting news yesterday. She just found out; so, I don't know if I should say anything yet. Let's just say...a new addition to the family...

WHAT?!? WHO?!? you can't leave us hanging like this!!! :)
ReplyDelete