Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Anxiety and Stress and Grumpiness

Wow--that's a horrible, weird, goofy picture of me...taken my me...
Trying to get the kids going this morning was ugh! Austin was a little better about it, but still...they kept making me so grumpy! I hate having to be like that--I don't like yelling and making Brittany re-write stuff--but her handwriting and simple grammar is GOING to be better--she's in 7th grade! Okay, that rant is over. It didn't help that I was busy washing EVERYTHING that was in a hamper, laying around on a kitchen counter, hanging on a hook to dry, or on a bed in desperate need of a wash...and I love our front-load washer, but it does take awhile. But, hey, I did get all the loads done, and fed the kids, and taught the kids--not missing any of the plans, and went to a Cub Scout leader meeting (which had its own share of stresses that won't be mentioned here, because you really wouldn't care...), and I put everything away, and I started the packing process of throwing things from the laundry or gathered from the kids rooms--onto the suitcases, later to be sorted and put away neatly. Well, I have a couple of things to do, while watching my Big Brother and drinking my Coke, before going to bed. And, let me just mention, that I was loving that I have the Live Feeds today! I don't know who I want to win more--Dan or Renny--Memphis and Keesha would work too...the final four, please! And, I can't wait for Ollie to realize how much America really likes Dan and NOT him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive