Tuesday, August 12, 2008

JB CD

Brittany doing her first Science experiment of the 7th grade year...
Can you figure out what the title of the post means??? I'll tell ya tomorrow--guesses go in the comments section. Well, I got up and got my coupons ready for some shopping...I have so much fun watching the savings just peel off at the register--like today, 6 bottles of Suave shampoo or conditioner (15 oz. sizes) on sale for 99 cents...with coupons, I only spent $2 for all of them! Had to get something for Brittany at Wal-Mart (that's your only clue to the title quiz), and we had to get some supplies for 7th grade science experiments. Got home, go to put some stuff in garage deep-freeze, and this water starts running off to the back, and I see everything defrosting...ugh! What happened? And then--it is unplugged! Called Nick, and he had accidentally forgot to plug back in when using the vacuum late Sunday night--yikes! I had to clean out the water and try to get the stuff quickly into the other freezer and dry off some boxes--some stuff ended up in the trash...again, ugh! Well, that settled down, and I continued with school--ran later than I like with the morning shopping and the freezer issue. Watched another Big Brother--not a good edit--I saw the whole night of fighting (hello--I couldn't pull myself away to go to bed Saturday night...) and they didn't get enough of it in--where was Michele's pillow war? Anyways, I'm really sleepy; so, off to bed I go!

2 comments:

  1. jb cd = jonas brothers cd! am i right? what do i win? haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww shucks - darlene beat me to it!!! i knew the right answer this time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive