Finally got the Blue Willow from my wonderful mom-in-law in Ohio put in a re-organized China cabinet...
Nick, thinking he's all that, working on the new patio, with the new trampoline in the background...(Like the double pics...bonus!)
Had a hard time getting off the computer this morning, but once I did I was busy cleaning--starting with front formals...had a lot of mess from my summer job in there...finally got to opening the boxes with the Blue Willow brought back from Ohio, given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law... :) Moving around stuff and cleaning up stuff and got it all neatly put away...I'm so crazy about making things look just right... Nick was busy going to Home Depot and the gym...then he got busy on the middle section of bricks between the new slab and old slab--don't want people tripping on it next weekend. He will finish it tomorrow, and then finish more bricks bordering the whole thing after the party... We went to the pool and that was fun...I swam and then spent time on the phone with MIL (we can just talk forever--crazy!) We dried off and changed--headed to Toys R Us, and not even realizing they would have all these new toys for the new movie coming out...we took a bit, but finally got decided on toys for Austin's party cake...He even got an early present from daddy...He was set on getting an Anakin Skywalker "new" toy action figure, and even though it says "first day issue" daddy let him actually play with it! So, I've also been busy watching and catching up with updates on Big Brother--they have been crazy today...that Jessie has some serious issues with talking! I wish they would vote him out! ugh! By the way, if you watch and haven't heard, live evictions are moving to Thursday--the original summertime day...yay!

i think you may have the SAME trampoline we have! :)
ReplyDeleteaww, i'm sorry i won't be there this weekend to see the new-and-improved backyard! the trampoline looks great! i bet you all are having a blast on it!!!
ReplyDelete