Brittany working on her marshmallow/toothpick "Eiffel Tower"...
And there it is...Well, I made it through the first 3 weeks of my summer job...only 3 more to go! It was a fun day at my job...more "castles" or "Eiffel towers" with toothpicks and marshmallows... It was Austin's last day of Cub Scout camp...He really had so much fun! We are back to and settled on the idea of a Star Wars party. I am going to keep it a simple kids party, but my friends are always welcome! We are planning to get a trampoline for the backyard, and the kids can have fun on that instead of a moonwalk. If anyone is willing to dress up like Darth Vader or another character, please let me know! :) Brittany started packing for camp...leaves Sunday. I think she is excited...ready to go...I will e-mail out to friends and family how you can mail or even e-mail (they can't e-mail back...they just print out the e-mail and give it to them) her at camp after we drop her off tomorrow. Well, I'm going to go and post later for today--Saturday and get the pics uploaded as well.

i'll see if i can convince mark to dress up as CHEWBACCA! :)
ReplyDelete