Brittany and I at Pappasito's for Mother's Day...I got 2 cards this morning and 2 homemade necklaces and 1 ceramic painted flower statue and 2 dollar bills from the kids. Those were Austin's 2 dollars; so, I know it was a big deal for him. We went to church, where I got a flower and the kids...yes, even at the Jr. and Sr. High made me Mother's Day art work. I'll take picture tomorrow. We then went to Pappasito's--the best Mexican food in Houston for lunch...met mom, Tommie, and all her kids there. They had pony rides and other activities, as well as chips and salsa to keep ya busy while waiting. The food was great! They all came back to our house. The kids had fun playing together. I set Tommie up with a myspace page...don't know if she will update much or anything... Later, we went to Cold Stone for some ice cream...that was yummy too. We watched to Survivor finale--shocked that Amanda didn't win. Cried when Ozzy talked about falling in love with Amanda. The reunion show only recorded 8 minutes--what's up with that?! I'll watch it on-line tomorrow... Anyways, it was a restful day and back to fun times tomorrow. We are getting the schoolwork all finished up. Next weekend is to be much busier. Hope all the mommies reading had a great day!

looks like you all had a nice mothers day!
ReplyDeletewe celebrated on saturday at darlene's house and my mom & dad made an oven brisket. we usually go to Christie's seafood restaurant for mother day but we enjoyed not dealing with the restaurant crowds!