Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Hair For Mother's Day

New highlights and cut...
Went and got my hair done as my Mother's Day present...I think it looks good. Anyways, I am excited to go eat at Pappasito's tomorrow. They always give mugs with the year on it. 2 weeks until I get to see the new nephew there in Ohio--hold on little Matthew, we will be there soon! Well, I really need to get back to the gym...been too busy and all. No more excuses! I'm off to bed...

1 comment:

  1. ooh-la-la! i like how it appears to have a little flip at the ends! very nice! i almost got a haircut and had made an appointment last week before Bunco de Mayo but i cancelled it. i decided to let my hair grow a little bit more so i can get the style i want. besides, the husband is always complaining that my hair is too short so it made him happy. happy for now, because it will still get cut! i can't help it if like it short!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive