Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bye, Bye Nick

Brittany, Austin, and their littlest cousin Matthew
I'm going to keep it short, because even though I've taken tylenol--headache still pounds away. I'm tired, and I will just say that we had a nice day of going to Chinese buffet, playing at a really cool park that Ali knew of. Austin was ready to pop out of the car for that place. We had a nice time hanging out at Aunt Ali's house. Nick was taken to the airport by his mom. His plane had delayed issues but thank you Bob and Carolina for picking him up and getting him home. He is so concerned about me driving back by myself in a week--he shouldn't be... Anyways, Ali made some great hamburgers and hot dogs, and we had more cake. We will be meeting up with my mother-in-law for some shopping--good times!

1 comment:

  1. hi crystal! looks like you guys are having a nice trip! love all the pics. hope to see ya soon! ~marlene

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive