Nick, as Assistant Cubmaster, working with the Cubmaster at the Pack meeting...Today, let's just say, I was really stressed with the kids...some days I want to just scream and don't know what to think about it all. I hate getting mad at the kids and griping. I just wish things all went so perfect--yeah right. But, we did get everything done for school in a timely manner, and I even made it to the gym...all before having to be at the pack meeting. There were some magic jokes to go with the theme--some fell a little flat, but I don't think it was Nick's fault. Austin was been a bit of a pill--whiney and all--making me very upset and embarrased. His den was doing a skit and he wanted to be the "last person" who delivers the punchline, but someone else was already chosen. He could not get over it. It made him miserable the whole time. He didn't want to participate in anything. After we showed our disapproval at home--telling him how he was disrespectful to his friends and us and embarrassing us--hehad some good crying (not whiney but like he really was sorry...), he had dinner and went to books and bad. I think he really was sorry and apologized too. Oh, let's just hope tomorrow all goes better. I am also a little mad that the Big Brother feeds have been on trivia forever, and they aren't going to let us see the comp. ugh!

No comments:
Post a Comment