Doesn't Austin look so thrilled about doing his writing?No, I did not misspell in the title...we keep having a bee problem. Nick has been working hard at it. They were getting in the house behind the blinds in the kitchen, from outside. They couldn't get back out. So, there were like 20 or so dead bees laying on the window seat. It's so frustrating! Anyways, another fun Tuesday school day. Austin so hates to write his paragraphs and all. Oh well. And do you want to know what I really need to do?--sweep the kitchen floor, fold clothes, and continue washing some more clothes. Aren't you so glad I told you that. Okay, I'm off to get these kids moving more. Gymnastics today.

bees! we had a bee problem last year! they found a hole in the siding way up high and they were somehow finding their way into the house. thank goodness they were only getting into the utility room where the washer and dryer are. sometimes i was scared to go in there! i got stung on my foot one time and i've never been stung by anything except mosquitos (we do live in texas!) before. ouch! but steve had to keep cimbing up on the roof to spray and he finally managed to get them all to leave and we haven't had a problem since. whew!!!
ReplyDelete