Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baseball BUNCO

Cheryl, the baseball Bunco hostess...
Today was Bunco. I won most wins. This is going to be a quick post, because I've got to get school stuff ready for tomorrow, and it's late, and I'm tired. Anyways, it was a very cool theme--even though I'm not really into baseball or the Astros or anything, it was a lot of fun and there was so much thought put into everything! Ali and little Matthew went home today. I really wish I could just run by there and seem him, but April is so booked up and busy, then May will be too. I don't know why she has to live all the way up in boring Ohio! Ugh! Alright--until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. yay, bunco! we just played bunco this past wednesday and i won last bunco -- i can't even remember the last time i >got< a bunco! the theme was 70s-80s disco -- lots of bee gees and journey with a little justin timberlake thrown in! what fun it was! the ladies in darlene's group are such a mess. we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive