Austin at Chuck E Cheese for the Boys 5-7 Homeschool Group...After getting work done with Brittany and Austin doing a little, Austin and I went to his Homeschool Boys Group--play time at ChuckE. We were then back at home to do our work, and Brittany had finished all of hers. We then headed to gymnastics, and then I had a headache so no gym yet. Brittany headed up to church for her Jr. High time. I watched the Big Brother Live Eviction while cooking dinner. The HOH continued through to the live feeds--no, I won't spoil it for Ali (in case she actually reads this)...but I was happy with the results. I then fast-forwarded through Idol Gives Back--liked the Daughtry part...Brittany liked the Miley Cyrus parts, but we thought Jonas Brothers were going to do more, oh well. Okay, I'm tired--gonna clean-up a little in this room here and get to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment