Yesterday, Austin and I were coloring in his room. We did all our school...went to the gym together...had some Panda Express and kids had McDonalds for dinner...
Samuel at his house--We went over to have hamburgers/hot dogs and hang out at his house...I had a meeting at church early at 8:30 to get trained for our big 10th Anniversary Party tomorrow. Then, I hit the gym (5 days in a row without missing--going for a week!) and then hit the store for some important beer/wine coolers/cokes/bread (I know you wanted to know all that!)... We went to the Klawitters, Jennifer and Philip for the Bar-B-Q they invited us over. Brenda/Jason, Tim/Roxanne, and Sara/Giles came with their kids as well. Austin had fun playing with his "girlfriend" Abby (her house) and don't ask me what happened to Samuel up there in that pic--I think Nick helped him with that look! Well, I had too much to drink and would actually like to go to bed early--we have church in the morning and then staying for the Big Celebration (there will be bar-b-q to eat, camels to ride, inflatables to play on, family games, music, etc. etc....)


No comments:
Post a Comment