Brittany trying to watch TV in the guest room...It was sooooo awesome outside today! You make think it February, but it sure didn't feel like it! Brittany had some Girl Scout work to do. Her troop is working together on their Bronze Award. Nick and I made it to the gym together--took some time in the whirlpool too. Mom was coming by with the Tiffany and Chance (niece and nephew). She happened to stop at one of our favorite dining places--great to hang-out and eat while kids play in the sand area--Texas Borders. We joined her for some Scotty's dip...then they came over. Chance played video games with Austin, and Tiffany played on the computer with Brittany (Sims time). Nick,with help from all, set up the new bigger tent in the backyard. We thought we should put in some practice...glad we did. The directions were not very good. But, it is up, and we can't wait to really use it. Well, I didn't get in my cleaning day like I wanted, but that's okay.

No comments:
Post a Comment