Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shopping With My Own Bags

My shopping trip after Randall's...using my own reusable bags...been collecting free bags from Kroger, Randall's, and Target...
Ok...been waaaaaay behind...sooooo sorry...so, I've gone and filled in most days with pic...need to get some off my phone, and then I'll catch up on a little update...will try not to let it happen again! :)

Today was spent with an early visit from an air conditioning man...Nick had him come just to check it out...I understood very little of his "blah, blah"...he called Nick...Nick totally forgets how long we've lived here...funny...even funnier--after talking to Nick, my phone rings again and he doesn't say anything...his pants have called me back! It stays like that, with me listening for like 45 minutes--hilarious! I was texting him...trying to let him know...he didn't hear the texts...but I kept eavesdropping...too fun! Austin cooked me up some lunch, complete with a menu to choose from. We got to school, even though we started after lunch...I made it to the store--good deals, and so glad to come home with no plastic bags...kinda cool...watched some great tv--first--Bye, bye Kate! Oh, happy day! Then, Glee--the Madonna episode...awesome! Now, here I am...staying up wayyyyyyy to late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive