Thursday, March 11, 2010

Loving the Warm Sun

Brittany on the trampoline with our picnic lunch...
Another warm, lovely day...in the morning, I go to get something out of the car...low and behold--I stepped on something--helps to wear shoes I think...it was a long, skinny piece of wood stuck up the bottom of my right big-toe...ouch! I pulled it out, and it bled very dark and very fast...what is wrong with me lately! Austin helped get tissues, and then I got the band-aid on...it just stung (still does!) so bad...ugh! We got busy with our school...me with bruised hand and punctured foot and all...prepared hamburgers and went out in the back on the trampoline to eat our lunch in the wonderful sun...Later I had an afternoon meeting up at church about the summer job thing...dropped some books off at the library...did more school...all of us took Brittany to Youth at Church and then stopped at Kohl's...yes, with coupons...got a couple of things...Nick got socks...home to make chili dogs...watch the American Idol boys sing...liked the Fireflies version Lee did...Big Mike did pretty awesome...I'm tired...Brittany's spanish class is wearing me out...night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive