Thursday, March 25, 2010

Airplanes

Austin posing by the observation window at the West Houston Airport...
Better...better...ate some pop-tarts...drank some Pepsi...more school...tad bit more cleaning...Cub Scout Field Trip to the West Houston Airport...they got to see the planes taxi, fuel up, take off, land, a guy signaling the plane in...they learned more about flight and airplanes...oh, and Austin and I had McDonald's...my first "protein" since Sunday...sat ok...Brittany was off to Youth at Church...I stopped at Target...lots to shop for--birthdays, showers, Easter...oh my! and thank goodness Target has so much good stuff! Also stopped at Hallmark...quickly...picked Brittany up and then time for dinner which Nick prepared...couldn't eat too much...but the linguine and chicken was good...so was the Survivor episode! Wow--Russell still rocks! Then, bye-bye to Paige on American Idol...Miley Cyrus performed, and what-do-you-know--it was like Disney Channel night--so did Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato (and they are a real life couple in case you were wondering--insert sarcasm)...it was pretty good, actually...I then watched a hilarious Modern Family and then Cougar Town and then the new Hoarders on TLC show (wow--a lot of TV in one night--I know!) and THEN I could NOT get to sleep--stomach was in knots...not sick...just bothering me...then the stormy weather...oh, I couldn't go to sleep and it was like 3:30 in the morning! Then, I had to wake up at 7:30 to get Brittany going to go to Spanish...ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive