Nick and I sitting down to dinner at the Retro Prom...Friday was a day for school...then the kids were off to grandma's...she was taking them to ITZ to celebrate with their cousins (Kori, Rae, and Chance) in a belated-combined birthday party...Nick and I headed to our church's Retro Prom...I had my altered 80's dress...hair teased and hairsprayed high in the front...Nick wore a suit...it was sooooo much fun...fajita bar...cake...cash bar...corsage from Nick...Brenda and Jason were there, Sara and Giles came...Rebecca and Roy were there...Tim and Roxanne too...lots of other people...LOTS!!! Pastor and wife Julie in their 70's attire--toooooo funny! Youth Pastor Jason and his wife Christine looked great and were really dancing it up...the music--totally 80's...Sara and I couldn't wait for a Duran Duran one--Save a Prayer is what was played--Nick had to dance with me...some people didn't know who they were--for shame! There were rubic's cubes on the table for everyone--they broke very easy...not the sticker kind...there were 80's quizzes...that was fun...Pop Rocks too...sad when 11 came and we had to go home...my hubby went to get the car and picked me up...opened the door and everything...kids stayed with grandma and I slept in until 11 a.m.! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment