Me, Darlene, and Marlene drinking our hurricanes...After church we skipped on the Sam's...relaxed a little...I finished that book I was reading...Nick was off to the gym...I started on making 2 dishes for Darlene and Mark's party--crawfish etouffee and potato salad...Started on the etouffee...the crawfish would be added last, at thier house...boiled potatoes at the same time...My mother-in-law's recipe is so good and really easy, thanks to that stick blender! I had never made it or the potato salad, but it all turned out great...we headed off, and then the game started...but I didn't watch much...more interested in eating, drinking, and hanging out...I tried to watch some commercials (thank goodness I recorded them at home)...Darlene and Mark had made red beans and rice...Marlene and Steve had made sausage and shrimp gumbo...there were lots of other yummy things--prime rib, veggies, fruit, boudain, chicken nuggets, fries, chips...and Marlene whipped up the Hurricanes to drink--yum! We had so much fun with everyone, but we were ready for some sleep...

No comments:
Post a Comment