does this even need a caption?! "One of the cutest faces ever!!!"Had a hard time feeling like doing school today...I think it was the rum from last night...AT&T guy came by...he couldn't do the fixin' himself...someone else must of came by later and fixed it...I was a doin-school, doin-cleanin, doin-everything kinda mom...I was trying to get the kids to get their school done, and I was busy cleaning for Home Team...we had some new members coming...we made barbequed chicken and a pasta salad...there were also chips and dip...Beans and drinks and yummy dessert were brought...it was a great meal...we didn't do a study this time...it was a getting-back-together-and-getting-to-know-some-new-friends kinda evening...they new couple of 2 boys--8 and 11...so they seemed to all get along with all the other kids in our group...it was late by the time we all ended...Now, I really need to head off to bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment