Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pants on the Ground

Austin is working soooo hard on his schoolwork!
If you didn't watch American Idol, then you won't know what my title is about...

It was a fun day of school...woo, hoo...I am having to go back and review and redo some Algebra lessons with Brittany...we're going to have to go slower, and it may take her into 9th grade, but that's okay...got all the Christmas stuff put up...pretty much (Nick will take down the tree and lights down for me)...then this Saturday will be the big vacuum and clean-up and straighten-up time...Very funny Modern Family tonight as well...I made it to the gym...now that this head-cold thing seems to be gettin' gone! I really pushed hard on the eliptical...I've got to loose some weight...anyways, go look up "Pants on the Ground" on youtube if you didn't see it...soooo catchy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive