Up earlier to take Nick to get his car...it's not done...they need to order part...for the air bag...drop Brittany off at Spanish...home to throw chicken in the crockpot, along with lots of carrots that I chopped up and no one wanted to eat...then threw together some banana bread--in the oven and off to pick up Brittany...time for some Jack in the Box! Then...school...and... chores ...chores ...chores ...ya know, laundry, dishes, floor, organizing, and finishing dinner...then Nick home...eat time...I had a little...cause I was off to have a dinner meeting for some Cub Scout planning...yummy fajitas at Los Cucos...and we did plan...honest! :)
Friday, January 29, 2010
Chore Lady
Up earlier to take Nick to get his car...it's not done...they need to order part...for the air bag...drop Brittany off at Spanish...home to throw chicken in the crockpot, along with lots of carrots that I chopped up and no one wanted to eat...then threw together some banana bread--in the oven and off to pick up Brittany...time for some Jack in the Box! Then...school...and... chores ...chores ...chores ...ya know, laundry, dishes, floor, organizing, and finishing dinner...then Nick home...eat time...I had a little...cause I was off to have a dinner meeting for some Cub Scout planning...yummy fajitas at Los Cucos...and we did plan...honest! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment