Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another Night--Another Drink

Finally wearing my Daughtry concert tee...going out with Bunco girls...
School day...cold day...making some chicken salad day...also making some monkey bread day! Chores and school and then off to Berry Hill to hang with some of the Bunco girls--no host this month--so a sangria-swirled margarita drink and some quesadillas and tacos--yum, yum! There was this big football game on--oh well to Texas...and ya know, I'm not that into football, but I did watch bits of it and the end...they did try to come back...oh well! Ok, I better go bundle up in bed--freezing temps tonight!

2 comments:

  1. How did the monkey bread turn out? I've been meaning to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out pretty good...I don't have the big bundt pan (something else I need for the kitchen, but only a 6-cup (half the size)...so I made 2 small ones...Nick took one to work today--they ate it all gone! Austin loved it! It was sooo easy too...it's from the Pillsbury website, just using biscuits, which I tend to stock up on with coupons/sale times...

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive