Brittany not wanting me to take her picture...After some chores, it was school time--crack down on the school time...after crazy run around and a party yesterday and then snow day last Friday, it was time to work, work, work! It was all good though, really...I got a book in the mail...a book I normally order and buy, but I wasn't going to for this coming year--it's the Passporter Disney World guidebook for 2010...I got it because I signed a release to use my photo in the book...a photo that I had uploaded on the website...so, I get a free copy of the book...and then it came today...and I looked through every page, but the picture is not there...ok, so something happened...but what?! That's just wierd, cause they didn't use the picture after all, and I still got the free book, and irony of it all--we have no plans of going next year...to the World one anyways...not until my 40th in 2011...
So, I also made it do some grocery gaming and then I watched some tv and ate some Cherry Vanilla Blue Bell ice cream, and now I'm going to bed...early up tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment