Brittany and Austin with the little snowman that they built...with help from the neighbor...Tried to get the school thing going and staying on track, but snow is a big and rare deal here! They just wanted to play in it all! So, off they went...getting cold and wet...running around and throwing snowballs...tried some school after lunch, but it started coming down again...then, they made their snowman as some of it started to melt...Austin was soooo cold on his feet and legs and some of tummy...took awhile to get him warm again...once the redness was gone, we waited for daddy to come home...he put the lights on the tree and then it was ornament time! So, now the tree is done, and we worked on a few more decorations...I made some more salsa, and there were taquitos, chips, fried burritos and more...there was Wii playing and PS3 playing...I also finished the Christmas card and got them ordered...ready for pick-up Sunday...so, I'm up to late and am going to bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment