Monday, December 21, 2009

Hangin' Out and Cookin'

the crawfish ettoufee...
Sunday at church--Lana went with us...then it was Sam's time--guess what!?--they are selling Muddy Buddies in a bag! They were sampling them there--they have more peanut butter taste than the ones I make--from their recipe...anyways, Nick talked to the phone guy again--he's got some on hold--for the day after Christmas...when I get my new phone, I'll be posting all about it! Then, it was lunch at Orleans Seafood Kitchen--yum! Leftovers again--which were so good today! Then, we spent time playing pool--oh forgot to mention that the pool table arrived on Saturday--and that Nick wasn't too happy that they have marked the fancier one at Sam's down to $350--it was like $700, and it is the right size and everything, while the one we got clearanced from JCPenney is smaller, but oh well--it actually works better for the kids...and we don't have to feel too bad if it gets a little messed up! So, after Nick beat me...but I came close in the 2nd game, until I shot the 8 ball in too early, I took a nap...after that, I ran to Target for a couple of things, and then made chicken cordon bleu...Lana had made some great fresh green beans with potatoes and smoked sausage, which Austin helped with the snapping...we ended the night playing some Yahtzee! Oh, and I did lots of laundry in there too...

Oh, and it was the Survivor Finale--great until the jury made one of the stupidest vote decisions ever! Russell soooo should have won! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive