Chris Daughtry, rockin' it out in the Encore...San Antonio!!!Busy day...hit the road early...stopped at Buccee's for kolaches and a soda (coffee for Nick)...hit the outlets in San Marcos, but they were a bit of a disappointment...for me anyways--I go for super deals...not okay deals...picked a couple of things, but mostly did a lot of walking...Nick made me eat at Wienersnitzel--he loves their chili dogs...he has some childhood memory thing of them from living in Las Vegas...anyways, we went and checked in at our hotel in San Antonio...it wasn't too bad of a place...took a nap and got ready to head to the concert...our seats were okay, but I wasn't happy that there was a "pit" general admission area, blocked off from the floor seats, that I thought I did good getting...on a pre-sale day...anyways, opening band was CAVO (just okay) and then Theory of a Deadman (the main opener)--which Nick had heard of and was excited...I knew one of their songs...Not Meant to Be...but none of them sounded that good live, which Nick kinda admitted to...then, it was time for Daughtry, and I sauntered my way to the aisle area up to the front, where the blocked off section was, and he had a runway like set-up coming out...and they tried to send people back, but that didn't last long...as long as we didn't stand in front of the people in the front row, they didn't say anything...but it was an AWESOME show! The fireworks would make me jump everytime...then there was the firey flame parts...it was pretty rockin'! And he can really sing great live! Anyways, afterwards we headed to the marketplace (mercardo) to eat some late night dinner--Mi Tierra--they never close...loved our fajitas...and then I got back to the hotel and crashed...I started feeling a bad case of allergies coming on...

No comments:
Post a Comment