Thursday, December 24, 2009

Birthday Lunch

Free Birthday Dessert at Taste of Texas...
Did some wrapping--helping Santa out...then went to lunch with my mother-in-law...she wanted to take me to lunch for my birthday...so, we went alone for a nice lunch at Taste of Texas...yummiest steaks and salad bar and those cheesy, buttery rolls...she just had the salad bar on its own...I had a t-bone with potato and salad bar...took half the steak and potato home for Nick to eat for dinner (aren't I the niceset!)...anyhow, they let me pick whatever dessert off the dessert tray...then they brought it out with a sparkler--I had picked the Snickers cake--huge layer of fudge on the bottom and then cheescake and more! oh, and the whipped cream and chocolate sticks...we had a tiny bit and boxed the rest up--that was pretty much my dinner, after eating some of those rolls I brought home...spent the evening hanging out...mom came over...she's staying 2 nights...watched the Polar Express, while drinking hot chocolate with Austin...the rest played Scrabble...we're all looking forward to Christmas Eve--cookies, church, and the bedtime wait for Santa and Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive