Cutie Sophia, my sweet niece, playing in her super pink exersaucer...trying to get me!Working hard to get some school work going...then to do some grocery gaming...got our turkey ($4.00) for Thanksgiving...off to drop Austin with Nick at his work...then to stay at Bob and Carolina's for the night...sorda...Carolina was so stressing about getting everything packed and left clean at the house...Bob came and left to look for shoes and pick up a pizza...he didn't get any shoes...the pizza was good...I played with little Ms. Sophia a bit...she's such a sweetie...and can you believe that I didn't know she had gotten her ears pierced! She has also had her hair cut...first at the salon, and now mommy Carolina has done the trimming...it was early to bed...for it was early to rise--3:45--they had already been up a bit...we finally headed out by 4:15 to get to the airport for their 6 a.m. flight...all the way to Columbia...so not fair that Sophia gets to leave the country, and I still have never been! Anyways, I then made it home by about 5:30 to hit the bed...slept until about 10! Made things a little off today, but that's okay!

No comments:
Post a Comment