Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ornaments

So, even though he has work to do...drawing Mickey...freehand!
School...but after making blueberry pancakes, with Austin's help...then leftover pizza for lunch...then off to the stores...including Austin picking his Hallmark ornament...already knew which one to get Brittany--the next in series fairy...Austin went with a First in Series Santa w/polar bear...each new one is supposed to have Santa with a different animal...and then it was the Dancing with the Stars Season Finale--I so was rooting for Kelly (even if it was a longshot) but my 2nd choice won--Donny! It's not that Mya wasn't good, but I didn't have a clue who she was really, and then it just got on my nerves that she was supposed to be the one to win...then watched So You Think You Can Dance (big dancing night on TV)...and there was some really good performances there...and again, I'm up too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive