Sunday, November 8, 2009

Clean House

Yep...that's my eye...my left eye...
Church--and I was annoyed that Nick caused me to be 20 minutes late...missed all the music...then you have to wait until all the kids go before you can find chairs...the message was so good...Pastor Matt is awesome! He makes you cry...he makes you laugh...he makes you think! We then stopped to get the newspaper, and then we hit up Sam's...didn't get anything...lots of price comparison going on...relaxed a little...worked on Austin's room...finally going through a lot of the stuff I dumped into the hallway to work on later...I had my theory of taking it all out and it only went back in if it was staying...he helped me go through the books he wanted to have on the shelf...now some are in boxes...don't know if they'll go on bookshelves that we'll get for the game room or not...Nick did some straightening in the game room...still need to get Austin his desk for his room, and then the computer that was in the game room can go in there...we need to get something for the tv to get that all together...lots of little steps...spaghetti and homemade meatballs for dinner...and I even was crazy enough to make a cinnamon swirl coffee cake...yum! So, going to finish some lesson plans and get to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive