Friday, November 20, 2009

Animals and New Moon at Midnight

Austin at the wildlife safari...feeding an emu among many other animals...
Brittany and I at the theater, between Twilight and New Moon at midnight...
What a great day for me spent with my two kids! Woke up to get 2 boys ready to go to a wildlife safari and Brittany ready for Spanish class...once that was accomplished, Brittany was dropped off at Spanish, to be picked up by the boy with me's mom...she then hung out playing games with her daughter...at the wildlife safari, Austin/friend/and others from the homeschool tween boys group (and siblings/parents) enjoyed a tram ride feeding a huge variety of animals--emu, ostrich, buffalo, water buffalo, camels, deer, zebras, etc...we visited other animals as well...then there was lunch...then there was a surprise stop for them...a Lego store that is at a mall close by...they were so excited...wanting lots...but I bought them the each the $5 bag of a Lego ornament that they put together...they also got a catalog each, that they were fascinated by the whole ride home...after playing and trying to switch kids, we headed home for some rest...then Brittany and I got ready with matching Team Edward shirts that we picked up from Wal-Mart...headed to the mall to get the tickets...got a bite to eat and wandered around...went early to sit for Twilight...soooo good to see it on the big screen again...then there was about a 45 minute wait for the midnight premiere of New Moon...there was such excitement from all...some younger ones were in their pjs...when the movie started, there were some screaming parts from girls...and then the shooshing...it was all fun...there were obvious changes and differences, but I can't give anything away...it was soooo fun, and I really should get to bed now--it's like 3 a.m.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive