Me all orange and black for Bunco...Busy day--off to take Brittany to Spanish, then to Wal-Mart for some supplies, then back to pick Brittany up, then to pick up Stephanie for another shopping trip, then a stop at Sam's, then home for some school, then off to take Austin to swim class, then home again for a quick bake some banana bread, change out the laundry, and load the dishwasher, then get myself all made up for Bunco, and then off to play! The casserole was super delicious, and I need that recipe! I ended up getting a little Halloweeney trophey for my outfit, and I won most Boobies...the cake was super yummy too--another recipe I need! Then, off home to do some stuff for campout...but I'm not totally finished...Austin is not feeling very good...we are so mean to make him take the meltaways Tylenol...hopefully it's not something bad...
Oh, and my mom is going to have surgery next Wednesday--she's having her thyroid removed...so, I'll be busy with that...

No comments:
Post a Comment