Austin hanging out watching the kickball game...Woke up and it wasn't too cold...I was getting my stuff together to go down to the restrooms and change...Nick had already gotten up and changed...well, I couldn't find Austin's pack t-shirt, but there were two adult large t-shirts...I even called for Stephanie to bring one, and then when I get up out of the tent...Nick announces that he thinks he's wearing Austin's shirt! Hilarious! There he was just stretching out Austin's shirt...so, we traded! Anyways, yummy breakfast made of sausage and egg tacos...then, there was the flag ceremony, and then there was meeting Ranger Ben for an interpretive hike...then, we had lunch--frito pie for us...then, there was the kickball game...which Austin just watched...then, the Austin went with boys in his den and some others for Whittling...while we had a Moms Mixer...the Chex Mix got eaten, but we didn't play any of the games...just lots of laughs and talking...We made Trail Mix with our den, and then everyone headed off for a Service Project...we're picking up trash and moving sticks, and then one of the little boys gets attacked by a bunch of yellow jackets! He got like 2 or 3 right under his eye! It was scary...they started trying to take on others...they ended up leaving...We then got dinner going--fajitas with the whole den...same time Nick and I made cherry/chocolate dump cake and a peach cobbler...after taking down the flag, we had the Bobcat Ceremony and campfire program...the skits went pretty good...the dump cakes were a hit! Then, we quick loaded up, and I'll never figure out how things don't seem to fit in the same going home as when we went...

No comments:
Post a Comment