Nephew Matthew back at our house...(Ali took some pics at beach for me)Breakfast at the hotel...cleaned up, packed up, checked out...headed to East Beach, where they let you drive right up on the beach--practically in the water if you wanted...it started off cloudy, then got sunny, then got rainy...we stayed a good while, Lana, Ali, Eddie, and Matthew stayed just a little bit...we found lots of shells, feathers...Nick had found a whole wing of feathers earlier...hermit crabs, baby jellyfish...that Brittany put in a bucket...a big one washed up on shore...lots of frisbee playing, laying out, eating and fun...lunch at Taco Cabana and then headed to Bob's to pick them up and their stuff...packing for them when we all got back...thanks to Eddie for bringing a lot of their stuff back to our place here...Nick made some fajitas...the kids were trying to do a water slide in the backyard...I'm so stinking tired...Austin wanted to play sharades; so we did...I'm sooo stinking tired...Nick was nice and did the cleaning-up in the kitchen...I'm soooooo stinking tired! Night! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment