Thursday, September 10, 2009

Magic Kingdom Last Day

Nick and I being silly on Splash Mountain...

Last day in the parks…Magic Kingdom…But first! Sleep in a little…I was up earliest…went out to take pictures around all the All-Star resorts…stopped back at the hotel to make sure everyone was ready…they weren’t…Brittany needs a lot of motivation! Everyone was finally swim-suited up…I left first to take more pics at All-Star Movies and meet everyone at the Fantasia pool there…it took awhile for the sun to come out, but it finally did…laid out, while the kids were in the pool…it was a bit cold for our standards…we grabbed lunch at the resort, some tasty chicken quesadillas and a taco salad…then some pool time before heading back to change…all ready in our matching Red Disney shirts, we set off for the Magic Kingdom…headed down Main Street, with a quick stop to meet Pinnochio, which I think would be a first…on to the Laugh Floor with Mike from Monsters Inc., some Buzz Lightyear, Philharmagic, the Carousel, and It’s a Small World…Nick grabbed us Splash Mountain fastpasses, which we never needed anyways…off to the monorail to go to the Polynesian for early dinner at Kona Café…which was AWESOME! Shrimp, scallops, steak…and some really good bread…oh and the DESSERTS! Banana chocolate crème brule , a lava chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream, and a fondue plate…oh, heaven! And stuffed! Back over to the Magic Kingdom at night—Splash Mountain with no wait—twice…Jungle Cruise…Buzz again—Austin some how scored the highest possible of 999,999—he was soooo excited! Then, Carousel of Progress…then sugar sticks for the kids (ya know, the kind you fill the tube with), and down by the end of Main Street, atop the train station to watch WISHES—awesome fireworks show…just makes you cry…Well, time to get things all packed up…Nick will be flying in tomorrow, and I will be heading home…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive