This is a site where I am going to try to upload a picture a day and tell a little about what was going on that day...for all my family and friends to keep up with me and the family!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Day Two is Hollywood Studios
Nick and the American Idol Experience Finale winner...Kyle...
Let them sleep in a bit again…off to Hollywood Studios…quick stop for fastpasses at Toy Story Mania…uber-popular ride—at 11 a.m. the return time was 5:20!Lunch at Pizza Planet…pretty good pizza too…Muppet Vision 3D…Star Tours…ice cream break…Austin and Nick on Tower of Terror…character time—UP characters—they’re soooo cute…Incredibles and Frozone…Rock ‘n Roller Coaster…early dinner at 50’s Prime Time…waitress bordered on too rude for the character…the s’mores were awesome…time for our Toy Story Mania return…great ride…I got over 100, 000…played at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground…Austin loves it…American Idol Experience finale…Nick and I voted for the one guy that won…he gets a super golden ticket that takes him to the front of the line at any city audition…we tried to make Fantasmic! but it was standing room only…so, Nick took turns on Rock ‘n Roller Coaster with each kid…I was feeling up to it…night-time picture time on the Photopass and off to the hotel…pool time with the big movie screen—WallE…we went over to the other resort pool too…so, I’ve lost on what’s going on at Big Brother…I’ll have to call around tomorrow to find out…
Born in Houston, TX in 1971 (same year Disney World opened)...married since 01/01/94...together since 05/26/90...have 2 kids--daughter 14 and son 9...love Duran Duran and Disney World...I have a teaching degree and certification and taught public school 1st grade for 7 years--now I homeschool my 2...I have great family and friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment