Austin and Brittany waiting for the Jammin' Jungle Parade...
Last of the 4 parks…Animal Kingdom…we got there early but didn’t make it for the opening…very little wait for rides…twice in a row on Everst…love the ride, but it leaves me a little nauseous…loved our seats at Finding Nemo the Musical…Pizzafari for lunch, per Austin…Nick actually ventured on the trial to see the naked mole rats, gorillas, and more…then the safari ride…love it! Flights of Wonder for the first time in all our visits…and it was really good! Got wet on Kali River Rapids…dried off a bit on Everest again…Nick and kids rode Dinosaur again…while I won 2 prizes at the games area…which the kids thought were theirs…which I don’t really care…they can have them…great spot to watch the parade…it’s one of my favorite, but I love all parades…really! A little rest and a change back at the resort…off to Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner at Boma…oh, and more torrential rain!!! Yeah, our cheap selves paid for valet parking! Wonderful dinner, but they didn’t have our favorite stew tonight…and I am so stuffed, I could explode…back early, no pool again…Big Brother, sad show…early bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment