Me with the new red highlights...sitting on the guest bed...A busy day--off to the ortho with Brittany...they are purple bands now...quick run into Target to get a couple of things...pick up Nick and the kids and we were off to Nick's follow-up appointment...that was a super long wait...I was like thinking I should have had him drop me off to get my hair done...the kids and I ended up leaving to get Burger King...ran into some one I knew there...then went to get Nick...he had to wait a little while...then I had him take me to the hair place...she was ready for me right away and said it would take about an hour and a half...Nick then left to get the oil changed in the car...I was down to getting the trim, red highlights done, when they showed up...some of the highlights have a fushia/pinkish hue...I didn't get the dark coloring this time...it's kinda crazy but I guess that's me all crazy! We did a little school, with Brittany working a lot on getting her Spanish class started...a great episode of Big Brother while eating spaghetti...I'm thinking of early bed...

No comments:
Post a Comment