Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Free Kids Meals

Nick playing on the PS3...what is he like 8 himself?
Applebees's does free kids meals all day Wednesdays...I don't know if it is new, but I got a thing in the mail about it yesterday; so, we went there for lunch...you can get up to 2 per adult...my total was about 8.00...with tip, it is less than going fast food for 2 kids meals and an adult meal...yes! So, there was that today, and there was the grocery store and there was the library. There was also homeschooling and there was Payless--woo, hoo BOGO and a 20% off coupon on total order--4 pairs of shoes, w/tax--$34.00--that's 2 for me and 1 for each kid...and there's still a couple more I want that they didn't have...good thing there are plenty more Payless Stores out there! Made it to the gym; so, there was that too...and a great song on the IPOD for working out on the treadmill is Burning the Ground by Duran Duran...it's from the 2nd Singles Boxed set...well, lots of fun coming up--lunch tomorrow without kids to plan for Cub Scouts, Jonas Brothers with Brittany and I think I'm going to make it out there to see Sophia...it's been forever! Oh, and doubling up to $1.00 at Kroger on Saturday...but only one like coupon--again, good thing there' s more than one store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive