Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trying to Clean

Austin is making a goofy face...a little creepy even...
Off to church, without Brittany...nice job by music director Frank giving the message...I stayed and helped with 2nd service preschool, and Nick and Austin left--they hit Sam's without me...I went by myself and picked up a couple of things...Nick got busy with more painting...he has worked very, very hard at it...and he's done a good job...Austin helped too by vacuuming the family room...I was busy cleaning...vacuumed Brittany's room while she was gone, and then Nick steam-vac'd it, as well as the family room. I was working on the formals (almost done)...I made dinner and did a lot of laundry and got the dishes going...still have some kitchen cleaning to do before being fully Bunco ready...Brittany spent the day with friends--they hung out at their neighborhood pool forever...she got a little sun on her face, but she said she sunscreened the rest of herself...her eyes were awfully red too...she also said she was the last one to go to sleep and the first one up...poor thing...then she gets mad at me for having Eclipse--it's not fair, she says, that I'm reading them twice and far ahead of her...she's on the 2nd time but in Twilight...anyways, work tomorrow and Cub Scouts bowling...

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait until thursday when i get to see the new paint! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive