Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sad and Glad


Brittany on her bed at camp...all made up...
After church we headed to lunch...Mexican is what Brittany wanted...we ate at Lupe Tortialla, which was a little over-priced we thought...it rained a bit...but didn't last too long, so Brittany should be doing great at camp...after leaving her at camp, we went to look at furniture some more, and would you believe it?! We bought some!!! You will have to wait 3 weeks to come check it out...I guess it's popular...anyways, it's quiet here at home, with Austin just watching some TV, and I'm working on some stuff, soon to also put up some laundry, that I spent forever washing yesterday...Nick's off at the gym...so, let me go drink some more of my mango limeade slush from Sonic, and I will get ready for a start of another work week...

1 comment:

  1. brittany looks soooo much like you in this picture, crystal! if her hair was just a little shorter and there were some duran duran posters in the background i would totally be fooled. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive