Taking a picture of myself before BUNCO started...I got up early to sweep and mop, and then I ran off to work...I forgot about Austin's white t-shirt for tye-dying...thank you Jennifer for stopping and picking that up for me!!! I was so tired, and then I had forgot my lunch...so with my limited time I ran to Burger King and ate in 10 minutes...after work, the race was on...ran to the store to get a couple of things...Jennifer met me at the house...the kids played and she helped me with decorating and getting food ready...BUNCO was so awesome...Jennifer borrowed my POtC t-shirt and Mickey ears that match...I wore the costume that I got for $5...it was a great night, with Nick doing an awesome job making the fish for me and frying up the fries and hushpuppies...took some great photos too...Then, it was time for Big Brother premiere...awesome, except for Jessie being back in there--ugh! Now, watching the feeds and wishing I could stay up longer to check these people out more...fun season ahead!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment